From: Virginia Dunham
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2012 7:28 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Date question --

I am also finding Mike Fry's  messages going to my gmail spam folder
with a warning attached...even after I have clicked on the "this is
not spam" selection...

Mike...this may be why you find yourself being "Un-registered" every
once in awhile...have you had any problems with your gmail account?

Virginia