Just catching up on summer threads (been mending from a broken arm), so late to
this party.
Great thread, Jenny!
What it brings to mind, though, is an earlier discussion of (for example) US
Census records, images of which can be found online at at least three major
websites here.
The previous discussion concluded that if you are using the SW templates, then
you would need three Master Sources for each Census -- one each for
HeritageQuest, Ancestry, and FamilySearch.
Considering the posts on THIS thread that talked about how transient this
internet stuff is, I may just go back to one Master Source for each Census and
somehow (if the spirit moves me?) figure out how to put the website URL at the
detail level.  Of course, the citations would all have the film, roll, etc. to
find the person of interest, no matter what website is providing the images
online in the future.
Thoughts?
(When I say "each Census" I refer to whatever level of lumping one may have
chosen; I do US/year/State/County.)
--Paula in Texas
Researching: Adair Baker Beasley Benson Betz Bigley Blagrave Burton Chapman
Clement Clough Coppernoll Costine Daulton Dinwiddie Doody Ellis Exline Field
Floran Floyd Gates Goodale Gordon Gump Hale Harbaugh Hind Hopkins Hughes Hurdle
Jones Klein Koyle Laswell McDonald Misner Passwaters Pelton Roberts Roche Ryburn
Sanford Short Singer Sullivan Weller Williams