I submitted the suggestion again within the past month.

Gene Adams

________________________________
 From: Brian/Support <br...@legacyfamilytree.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2012 7:26 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Location Notes

I cannot tell you what suggestions have been submitted since I do not
see them when the web site is used. Not all suggestions are accepted and
the people who do process suggestions may well have a backlog that has
not been entered in the tracking system. The suggestion to add pictures
to the location report is recorded in the tracking system. It is dated
2009 so it has been there a while.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation