I was not aware that changing the privacy of a master event would
propagate to the events linked to the individuals. I just tested and
Jenny is correct. Changing the Master Event from private to not private
will update all the events for the individuals that use that event.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com