Using a help file requires using some logical thinking.  The OP was
questioning how to use the same event for multiple people.  When
searching the help file, you need to ask yourself what are you trying
to accomplish - in this case, the OP wanted to enter the same "event"
information for multiple people.  You would first search for the main
"topic" EVENT.  Once you find the section for event, you then need to
read through the various sub topics until you locate the information
you are seeking.  In this case you would read about copying and
pasting events by using the event clipboard.

As I previously stated it is virtually impossible for anyone to write
a help file based on how people think, because everybody thinks
differently.  If people would take some time and carefully search the
help file, you can usually locate what you are looking for.
Unfortunately, too often people don't want to take the time and effort
required to carefully search the help file.

Ron Bernier
Sent from my iPad