Ron,

I can't tell if you are already doing the switch, or if you are looking
for a way to do it.  If you are looking for a way to do it, and if you
are not familiar with KVM switches, feel free to write me off-line.
(KVM=Keyboard-Video-Mouse switch - allows 2 PCs and 1
monitor-keyboard-mouse).

I also just made this "Geek Heaven" video for my friends.  Since the
subject came up here, I figured you folks might get a kick out of it
also.  Be sure to stay to the end (it is only 6 minutes) to see my
version of a "tablet PC"!  I've been a fan of 2 monitors for years. I'm
now fast becoming dependent on 3!  But that makes "going in the field"
with only a laptop screen a real frustration!
http://ubuntuone.com/2efoOoPRl5deqfaU17p1Ru
Take care,
Bob