From: kinhunter25
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 1:33 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Question about sourcing a census

All,

I want to use the Sourcewriter to do a census source for a family of 10
people split over 2 pages - 4 on the bottom of the 1st page and 6 on the top
of the 2nd page and would like to attach the picture of both pages to the
source for all of them.  How do I do that?

  _____

.

Try free scan!

--
Russell G. Strong
P. S. Check out Legacy Family Tree today! This full featured genealogy