It doesn't matter what his last name is.  From his adoptive parents' page, add
him as a brother to the other children.  OR From his page, link him to his
adoptive parents. You show that he is adopted from the parents' page.  In the
list of children, right click on him. Click on Children's Settings.  Make sure
he is the highlighted child, and, at the bottom of the page, click the down
arrow by Child Status and choose Adopted from the drop down list. Do the same
for Relationship to Father and Relationship to Mother.

CE