Hi Ron,

That's a fair comment, and one with which I completely
agree.  I should have ask those requesting copies to contact
me offlist, and would have done so if I expected such a
large response.  My apologies to the list.

Anyone requesting copies of my file naming documents please
contact me offlist.

Thanks,

John Zimmerman
Mesa, AZ