Today when I opened my file it gave me a small box that said it was
resetting to default my settings. Why I don't know. I did just do file
maintenance on it yesterday. Today after opening my Family view only
has individuals names listed,no other info such as birth,death,etc but
still does have my pictures. However when you open the individuals
screen all my info is there so I didn't loose it but it doesn't show
up on the Family View. My Index of individuals is also gone
completely. Help, just what did I do wrong and please how can I fix
it??  My backups don't seem to help because as soon as I open it, it
also changes to the current form. Any ideas??
I am using current version 7.5.0.208 the latest I think.

--
Sheila