I have just found a school admission register for one of my cousins.
This gives the school to which she was admitted and her home address.
Now I'm a lumper as far as event sentences are concerned and I don't
like having multiple Legacy events describing one physical event.  With
the current event sentence structure, we can only have one location in a
sentence, so I can either use the home address or the school address,
but not both.

Also, with the current scheme, we have to build 8 sentences, depending
on which fields are filled.  Adding one extra possibility into the
current scheme would mean 16 sentences and two more would mean 32, which
would be silly.

I have designed a completely new approach to building event sentences,
which means you can have as many variables as you want in just one
sentence.  If you need 2 dates, 3 addresses and 4 narrative fields,
that's fine.  You can even do simple logic, such as describing a child
as "baby" up to 3 months, "infant" from 3-12 months and "child" above 12
months.

Now this is a complete rewrite of the event sentence area of Legacy and
they won't touch it unless there is a perceived demand.  If I'm the only
one who would like this, so be it.  However, if there is sufficient
support from this list, I'll go to the next stage and send it in as a
request.

So, what does everyone think?

Tony