Since I will be traveling and working on a few documents that will be both in
my laptop and desktop at home, it should work out ok because I can just replace
the older. But today I ended up somehow working on a doc and having part of one
with new notes and part on the laptop with other new notes. I renamed the
laptop file by adding a 2 and consolidated.

I guess that's what I meant rather than syncing: consolidating. Probably not
possible to do except manually. Will just have to be careful to work on docs in
only one pc.

Thanks for the response (I do use SyncbackSE, by the way.