From: Pat Hickin
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 2:34 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Master Source List

After I use the Master Source List and want to close it, I do an AltC for
"Close" and that just moves the cursor down to the next option, "Cancel."  If I
do an AltC again, the cursor moves back up to the "Close" option.  In either
case, the Master Source List remains open (there is no "Save" option).  I could
sit here all day doing "AltC" & with the cursor moving up and down and the
Master Source List remaining open.

I really do not understand the reason for this arrangement and wish somebody
would explain it to me.

Pat

--
Russell G. Strong
P. S. Check out Legacy Family Tree today! This full featured genealogy program