The information is only publicly available if someone already knows a
name. Why make it easier for the snoops by giving out the names? Anyone
born after about 1900 can still have living children. My grandmother
born in 1899 does.
---
JL Beeken
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www.jgen.ws/jlog/