Pat,

If you find a problem in the USA County Verifier, please write to
supp...@legacyfamilytree.com, directing it to my attention, and I'll
research it and get it corrected as appropriate.

The cemetery one of my ancestors was buried is in now in a different
county than when he was buried. So you can't say it doesn't matter if
you use the current county or historical. County boundaries changed
around cemeteries as well as around towns.

If you put the cemetery name in the location field (which we don't
recommend for several reasons), you should enter it as cemetery-town,
county, state, country so Legacy can correctly identify the county. Do
not put a comma between the cemetery and town name - use a dash
instead.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support