Charles,

>From what you have written it would seem that they are important to you
because “they evidence so many details of of my personal employment
history”.
What you are saying, therefore, is that they are a source for your
employment history. It follows that they should be used as a Source.

BTW. I’d keep the details private :-)

Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk/

From: charles.a.di...@sympatico.ca
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 10:46 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Cdn Tax records

I have Canadian Income tax returns from 1952 thru 2011 and because they
evidence so many details of of my personal employment history I would like
to record this in my Legacy file.
I would appreciation any recommendations you can give me to facilitate the
recording of this info.

Respectfully,
Charles A. Dixon