From: Oregon Rain
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 10:01 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Problem receiving List messages

We went on an extended vacation so I unsubscribed from this list. When we
returned I subscribed again, that was in mid October, but as of this morning I
have not received an email through the list except the notice asking me to
verify my subscription.

Did my subscription successfully go through?

Constance