I disagree with belaboring a  negative assessment of Milleniums' performance;
especially at the Legacy 7.5 price point!

Millennia does an excellent job in a small niche market with a steep
middle-managent learning curve and with pretty limited resources.

I expect some hickups, as long as it doesn't become the norm, and I want to
make sure I always give credit where credit is due.

Legacy 7.5 is a very good product at a very good price!  I wouldn't hesitate to
buy it again right now.

~Don