Corney

I am going off memory now as I am not on my PC. If you go to the Legacy Home
tab in your program, on the top right there is an Options button, click on
that, and somewhere you will find "connect to the internet on start up" - check
that option.

Note that you need to have IE installed on your PC even if it is not your
default browser.
---
Ron Ferguson
http://www.fergys.co.uk