From: Lavern Hall [mailto:lavernh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 7 December 2012 10:04 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Australian Electoral Rolls

Hello all,

I am hoping that someone can advice me
how to enter information on Legacy that I've
found on the Australian Electoral Rolls, 1903-1980.

The information this database provides is name,
sex, year, state, district and subdistrict. So I'm
thinking of the resource as proof of residence,
so I'd create a Residence Event as if I were using
a City Directory (USA). Maybe creating an event
named Voter Registration is more accurate. Advice?

Thanks,
Lavern Hall