Hi Group (and Merry Christmas)Is there a way of easily changing the order of
the boxes in a chart? The problem I'm having is when there are 2 spouses for 1
individual and I don't have marriage dates attached to either of them. For
example I have an Aunt who married husband 1 and had children, then divorced
and remarried. At the moment reading across the chart boxes she appears, then
husband 2, then husband 1 (with the children below him). I want to be able to
reverse the order. I want Husband 1 (who is selected as the preferred spouse)
to appear beside my aunt then husband 2. I know I can drag the boxes to the
preferred place in the chart but it is really tedious way of doing it. Any
suggestions?Sandra