It's not linked to an individual. Its linked to the Address for the
Fickle Cemetery.  Go to View > Master Lists > Address Lists >
Event..., highlight the cemetery and click on "Show List" to find out
who's linked to that cemetery.

They would go missing if you moved, renamed or deleted the pictures.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree