  From: Donna Newell<mailto:djnewel...@gmail.com>
  To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com<mailto:LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
  Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 11:20 AM
  Subject: [LegacyUG] re multimedia files

  Brian,

  I followed your advice and it didn’t work all the way.  I got it on the USB
drive, but the program still didn’t recognize all the files.  It wants me to do
it one by one.  No that is going to take forever, plus it is renaming them
slightly, adding $ in between a lot.  I definitely have done something in error
I am assuming.  Any other suggestions.  Plus why do I have to go to the
Archives to receive my messages?

  Donna Newell

  Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and on
our blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).