I can't recreate it now that's it's 'fixed' on my computer but it seemed
at the time it had something to do with people who I didn't have
specific dates for, just the years. Anyone without a month and day was
being automatically assigned January 1st as their birthday.
---
JL Beeken
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://www.jgen.ws/jlog/