Nancy,

I do a location search for vital info for a specific place all the time.  This
is how I do it:

Click on Search> Detailed Search.

Then under the "Look for Whom?" Select "Individual".

Under "Where to Look", select "Birth Place".

Under "How to Look", Select "Contains".

Under the column, ""What to Look For"  type in the Country here.  (I would do a
separate search for each Country.)

Check the box for Second Condition and choose the "or" bullet.  Follow the
instructions exactly as above, only change the "Where to Look", to "Death
Place".

Then, check the box for Third Condition, with the "or" bullet chosen again.
This time under the "Look for Whom" column, select "Marriage".  Under the
"Where to look" choose "Marriage Place".  Follow with the "Contains" and then
put your country again.

Remember, you will have all three lines with the birth place, death place and
marriage place with the same country.

Make sure that the "Clear List before this search" bullet is selected. Click on
"Create List" at the bottom.  Look through the people, making sure this is
correct search for what you want.

Click "Print" at the bottom and choose the format for your report.

Follow these instructions again for the other two countries, making sure that
the "Clear List before this search" bullet is selected.

It really is fast and easy, even though it looks like a lot of steps to
communicate the process.

Monique