On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 2:28 AM, Tony Rolfe <geneal...@gillandtony.com> wrote:
> Thanks for that, Donna and Roland
>
> I was more worried about how to add the real parents, once I find them
> and also show the adopted parents.
>
> Is it possible to have two (or more) sets of parents?

Tony,
Yes it is...add the parents just as you would normally...then pop up
the children's settings and click on "relationship to father" and
"relationship to mother" and choose "biological" for each one.  I have
several instances where the biological mother remarried and the new
spouse adopted the children from her first marriage...in that
instance, I just chose "biological" for the first spouse...and
"adopted" for the second spouse.

Virginia