Thanks Wendy, but the Location fixes won't fix my original error.  Somehow,
when changing a burial location for a person From  , , Nebraska, USA   To
Minden, Kearney County, Nebraska  and it changed everybody from just  ,,
Nebraska, USA   To  Minden, Kearney,..... - birth locations, marriage
locations, Residence events, etc, etc.   600 people's locations got changed
from NE to Minden NE whether they were ever within 100 miles of Minden.  I
wasn't using the Master Locations List at the time, so don't know WHY or
HOW it happened.  Something stupid I did for sure.