John,

It's a matter of Legacy being reprogrammed into a language that supports
Unicode fonts.  It would be more than just an "update". I know the
programmers have been working on it but I don't know how far along they've
gotten or when we'll see it. Although I don't need those fonts for my
names, I know we have a lot of users who do so I hope they can get it
completed in the near future.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support