I fill the User ID fields with the MRINs using LTools. As I file by MRIN
I have the option to turn on User IDs across Legacy in places that use
the RINs by default.

It may be possible for you to use LTools to assign some other
suitable-to-you numbers into the User ID fields instead.

http://ltoolshelp.zippersoftware.com/#31-en

http://zippersoftware.com/wp/ltools/what-is-ltools/
---
JL Beeken
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://jlog.jgen.ws/