From: "Brian/Support" <br...@legacyfamilytree.com>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Events descriptions don't display

On the individual edit screen in the area where events are listed there
is a limited space on a single line for the combined
Description/Place/Notes. If the Description and Place take up the
available space then Notes will not show. They will also not show if you
start the notes with a blank line.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation