108 refers to either the RIN or the MRIN, but probably the RIN. Record
Identification Number. Those numbers in the bottom right of most
screens; H, M, and W are the husband's RIN, the MRIN and the wife's RIN.
Click in one the RIN boxes, a small window will come up. Type in 108,
hit Enter and see where it takes you. Then click around through your
picture galleries and you should see the missing file represented by a
question mark. It may be in the individual's gallery or it may be
attached (in this case, not attached) as a source document in one of the
other picture galleries.
-----
JL Beeken
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists
http://jlog.jgen.ws/