Is this deja vu? This problem exists only when "Include Married Names"
is ticked exclusively. If "Include Alternate Names' is also ticked
there is no problem. Problem also exists for same individuals when
only "Alternate" is selected so solution  is you can't have one
without the other.
This problem was discussed years ago though I can't find it in
archives. Don't recall the solution then.

--
Richard Van Wasshnova