I've merged several small files together. Not that much overlap. Like
almost none. All the MRINs are/were as I want them. After running LTools
to put the MRINs into the UserID fields, I noticed (and this may have
nothing to do with LTools) that many of the people in the database have
two versions of the same spouse. Not duplicate people but just two
listings of the same spouse in the Spouse list. And each one has a
different MRIN; the original and another one.

I'm going through the names un-linking one spouse but I have no way of
knowing which MRIN I'm deleting so this is getting treacherous.

And it's messy. I'm just saying. Has anyone heard of a similar problem?
And is there an easy fix for it?

Oh, and I also noticed this problem after running File Maintenance
thinking that might help the database overall. Apparently not.
--
JL Beeken
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists