Actually, I never surround the password with quotes. They can be
mistaken as part of the password. I just surrounded it with spaces.

What I *suspect* is that the original email I replied to wasn't in
plain text. Normally I try to catch that and make sure my response is
changed to plain text and it appears that this time I missed it and
RTF or HTML formatting was picked up by Richard's email program.

Another good reason for always using plain text!

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree