From: Louise Knight
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 12:18 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Missing media files

I recently changed computers. When I reinstalled Legacy, the linkages to my
Multimedia files were missing. I have been able to re-establish linkages for
all but 2 files. The first one was a .bmp file that I could not find anywhere
in my C; drive. I decided to download the document again, which I did. It came
in as a.jpg file. I saved it and linked it to the person's file and deleted the
.bmp file. I am still getting the message that I have a missing Multimedia file.

In the other instance, it is a .jpg file that I can not find on my C: drive
either. When I go to that person's file, the picture icon is not highlighted
and there are no documents liked to that person, but it is still listed on the
missing Multimedia files report.

Can anyone give me guidance on how to fix these files?

Louise

--
Russell G. Strong
P. S. Check out Legacy Family Tree today! This full featured genealogy program