Hello, I've rejoined the group to ask a couple of questions.

a)in older versions of Legacy, using Search and Replace was a 1-step action,
it searched and replaced as it searched. Currently, it's a 2-step action, it
goes through all my records to find the search criterion, then I must say
Replace All, and it goes through all my records again to replace. I have
over 25K people and this takes a while to perform. Is there a simpler way to
do search and replace with a 1-step process as previously? Am I doing
something wrong?

b)I use the old sourcing method, have used it for as long as I've had
Legacy. When I go to the sources for a person, the books icon for all
sources for that person, and click on a listed source, I like to see the
entire source which includes the date I logged it, etc. in the
Footnote/Endnote Citation. When I click that radio button some of the
sources show and some do not show, nothing shows.  I think it has something
to do with "include this citation on reports" option on the Source Clipboard
screen but when I go back and check that, it does not fix anything. My
question, how do I write my sources so that they will always show everything
in the Footnote/Endnote Citation? What am I doing wrong? How can I set this
globally?

These two situations are really frustrating for me. I appreciate suggestions
any of you might have. Thank you.
Elsie