Do a search using the Detailed Search tab for the parameters you want
to include in the template and in the Search List, click on Print.
Select the fields you wish to use and create the report for CSV which
can be opened in a spreadsheet program.

However, it won't be in the same format as a already created
template.... so you may still need to do some copy/paste or other
editing.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support