Bob

I have over 14,000 graves indexed from one county, many with
photos..............I had the same problem.

1.  You have to be certain you check all of yours against FAG existing
memorials...............that was the first problem that threw me out of
wack.

2.  They do have a specific format........for example dates must be in
separate fields and in a specific order............ah if only I had
thought of that when I created an Access database.........which can be
put into Excel...........but darn dumb me, thought putting the dates in
HOW THEY ARE FOUND ON THE STONE seemed to be the right way to go.

Needless to say, I am not geeky enough to know how to do global type
changes like this without doing it the cut and retype way..........

Needless to say, my database is nice and safe in 2 computers and on cd,
but it has not made it to FAG yet. Although I have entered several
memorials and made a pitifully small attempt at checking
duplicates............took me three years to get it all typed into
Access............Take me another 3 or more to make it acceptable I guess.