Yes, I know that I have to select it before it starts to backup.  I have had
Legacy Family Tree for years, but when it didn't ask me to back-up, I got
scared.  I went directly to the tabs but didn't notice the button on the
"other" tab.  I guess I remember a little check box when I initially set it up.
 Anyway I am good to go now!  :-D  Thanks Sherry!

Darlene
darca...@yahoo.com

A DAY HEMMED WITH PRAYER IS LESS LIKELY TO UNRAVEL!

“The time to guard against corruption and tyranny is before they shall have
gotten a hold of us.”

- Thomas Jefferson 1782

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing
to work and give to those who would not.

– Thomas Jefferson

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
~ C.S. Lewis, 1898-1963

"Energy and persistence conquer all things."

~ Benjamin Franklin,
1706-1790

"If men through fear, fraud or mistake, should in terms renounce and give up
any essential natural right, the eternal law of reason and the great end of
society, would absolutely vacate such renunciation; the right to freedom being
the gift of God Almighty, it is not in the power of Man to alienate this gift,
and voluntarily become a slave."

- John Adams, On the Rights of the Colonists, 1772