From: Roland Rhoades
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 5:41 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Duplicate search

This brings up another issue with Legacy. I NEVER use their aka names box
because then you get that weird sentence "Another name for Johanna Maria is
Anna." I'd enter the name as Johanna Maria 'Anna' Schampers and then I can also
see it immediately in Family View and the name index without looking at Notes.

Roland Rhoades

Maine Families Genealogist

www.RolandRhoades.com

see...@maine.rr.com