As Jay said:

>From the Menu > Options>Customize> Launch> Word Processor, you have the
>correct path for Legacy to find the exe file for your WordPerfect??<

You will want to navigate to the .exe file in Windows Explorer to get
the full path.  The path will be similar (mine is Win7) to the one for
WPX11 in the screenshot below (click on Full Size at the top to view).

http://screencast.com/t/uoxDJFuVM

This works for me.  After you save your report file to .rtf, Legacy
will ask if you want to open your word processor and it does just
that.  I'd be interested to know how well the rtf translates in WPx5.

Thanks, Jay

Virginia