Hello,
My name is Deanna Shields Weymuth, I have been working on genealogy for a
number of years. I belong Ancestry and have a web page there.  Legacy is loaded
to my computer. I
have made a GED file and transferred information from Ancestry.  Now I need to
be sure that everything has transferred
and to continue to get new information Ancestry. I have gone to legacy internet
icon, input  a name to search, found it on foxfire. Now after I look at
results, how do I save the information to my Legacy program on my computer.
I do not plan on
letting my Ancestry subscription expire, unless you have a better way to
 post and search on line.

Thank you
Deanna