I was trying to create a gedcom for a cousin to use in another software program
and I keep getting  errors.  I haven't had this problem ever before.   I chose
the 5.5 gedcom.  After it exports 794 people, an error pops up that says
"Address not found".  I clicked ok and it continued, and it went up to 1323
people and then did the same thing again.  I clicked ok that time and then a
Error 3163 popped up.  I looked up the error  on the website and it said it was
because a backup zip file was too big. This is a gedcom, but I can't imaine it
was too big when it only hit 794 people. Any ideas? Thanks, Monique