From: see...@maine.rr.com
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG]
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 22:45:08 -0400

As far as I'm concerned in my recording of tens of thousands of individuals,
General NOTES, the one under the individuals box, is where I record all these
odds and ends, and word it as a paragraph. Buried date/place does not belong in
that box imho, because giving the city of the cemetery tells nothing, and
city/town/state is all that belongs under locations. Including the name of the
cemetery there messes up the master list of locations, and if you are going to
put the cemetery name in NOTES, the location belongs in the same sentence.
Roland RhoadesMaine Families
genealogistwww.rolandrhoades.comsee...@maine.rr.com2010: 30 Years as a
Genealogist From: randall martin [mailto:rmarti...@woh.rr.com]