On April 24 in the thread "V8", Sherry in Technical support replied about
this subject.  She wrote:

    We'll have to wait for the release to find out what will be in v8.

    Or Geoff's presentation mentioned in another email - whichever comes
    first.

>From the list of scheduled Legacy webinars it seems that the presentation
at the SCGS Genealogy Jamboree will be the _first_. Does this User Group
have any members who plan to attend the session at the Southern California
Genealogical Society Jamboree on June 7?