From: Brian L. Lightfoot
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 5:01 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Treatment of Historic "Surnames"

Jenny,
Following  your logic detailed below, a doctor of medicine should not have a
suffix of "MD" or "Doctor"  and an ordained minister of God should not have
a prefix of "Rev".  You state that since these were inherited at some stage
in a person's life, you would only create an event to cover this. While I
agree that an event should be created to show graduation from medical school
or being ordained from a theological school, I most certainly think that MD,
Doctor, or Reverend are part of the exact titles meant to be covered by the
name prefixes and suffixes within Legacy.

Brian in California