Question 1 - Photo album for an ancestor and all descendants
You cannot do this directly.
You can tag the people you want to print photos of (ancestor and then tag
his descendants).
You will then export this set of Tagged folks to a new Legacy file so it
will only have the ancestor and his descendants.
Then you can print a Photo Album of all Individuals in that new file.

Question 2 - Print all photos connected to a person in report
The Descendant Book report allows you to print Event pictures as part of
the report.
I only attach 1 picture for a person in their picture gallery.
I attach other pictures, 1 event per picture.  I do the same of family
pictures, but use events in marriage for family pictures.
Then in reports, you can print all the event pictures in a report.

 Chap

___
Leon Chapman
chap...@gmail.com