Geoff,

Excited to see the new version and it's looking super.  If I  may make a
suggestion- someday I should like to see an enhancement that would solve
many problems for me:  I have several ancestors for whom I have
POSSIBILITIES as their parent - but nothing set in stone.  Is it not
possible to have a category of "parent possibility" or some such name,
which would link to an ancestor SEVERAL people as prospective fathers or
mothers?  It would need to have an option to print or not print of course,
so that a print out might say:

Candidates for the father of Joe Jones are:
      Jim Jones (RIN#), born 1744, etc., etc.
      Jerry Jones (RIN)#, died 1682 in Portugal, etc. etc.
      Jeffrey Jones, (RIN#)  living next to Joe in the 1800 census.

I realize that it is possible to manually type in the above information,
but when I haven't worked on a person for a while, it would be helpful for
research to review the possibilities. It would seem (to someone who knows
nothing whatever about programming and development) that links to several
persons who MAY be parents could be done.  Something I have needed for a
long, long, time.

Thanks for listening.

Jane Sarles