Is it okay to mention on this list when books are being published using Legacy?
 We have been trying to get the word out and want to be certain to reach
everyone possible.  I don't know if anyone on this list might know others who
would be interested in our book series. Also what have been other's experiences
in dealing with publishers of multi-volume sets?  You can email me privately if
necessary.

Ellen Kramer
National Family Historian for all lines of the Staudt-Stoudt-Stout family