Jay,

I made a custom cemetery event for my database, so that any "grave" photo
would print out in a descendant book report.

Are these people genetically linked in any way? Eg. groups of families at
same burial plot.

Maybe use ltools to change cemetery event to burial ?? (haven't tried this!)

So then could you do a multiple descendant report with cemetery event with
large image in the report.

:)
Margaret